Stevenage FC Foundation are looking to recruit a Wildcats Coordinator and Coach to join our team…
The purpose of the Wildcats Coordinator role is to set up and run grassroots football coaching sessions for the FA Weetabix Wildcats Centres to provide fun football opportunities for girls aged 5 – 12 to play the game for the first time, in a safe environment.
This will entail:
- Booking facilities and organising sessions
- Helping to promote the centres to encourage young girls to attend and take part
- Undertaking key administration tasks such as maintaining registers and risk assessments
- Support the planning and delivery of Wildcat coaching sessions
- Overseeing Playmaker coaching activities (Full Playmaker training will be provided)
- Supporting the recruitment of volunteer coaches and organise their training (supported by the FA)
- Assist with other community coaching sessions as required
The role involves working with children and/or vulnerable adults in a Regulated Activity (or in close proximity to children and/or vulnerable adults).
- Job title: Wildcats Coordinator and Coach
- Location: The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH
- Hours per week: 25
- Salary: National minimum wage
For more information and details of the role, download the job pack below. To apply for this role, please send a CV and cover letter to Dani Toyn on firstname.lastname@example.org.