Stevenage FC Foundation is looking to recruit a number of new sessional coaches…
The Foundation is looking to add a number of sessional coaches to the team, to support the delivery of our Health & Wellbeing based programmes. Coaches will lead and assist on programmes associated with our Health & Wellbeing related programmes supporting the Live Longer Better programme by delivering Chair-Based Exercises Sessions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Delivering a variety of youth focused physical activity in the local community that are age appropriate and meet the needs of individuals and groups which are in accordance to the Foundation’s scheme of work.
• Being self-motivated, committed and reliable once assigned work.
• Working with individuals and/or groups from a range of abilities, age ranges and varying backgrounds.
• Being responsible for the correct use and safe keeping of equipment.
• Building and supporting positive working partnerships with existing/new key partners to receive continued funding for delivery of programmes.
If you meet the essential criteria (as a minimum) and are interested in applying, please complete the attached application form* and send along with your CV and a covering letter addressed to Joe Goude either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, marked “Private & Confidential”, to Joe Goude, Head of Foundation, Stevenage FC Foundation, The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH.