Stevenage FC Foundation are looking to recruit a Positive Pathways Officer to join our team…
Stevenage FC Foundation is seeking highly motivated, responsible and committed individuals to work within its expanding community programme.
The Foundation is looking to recruit a Positive Pathways Officer to deliver the Foundation’s “Next Step” programme in partnership with key local partners including Step2Skills, EFL Trust, HMPSS, DWP, and more.
Consisting of mentoring and employability programmes to those who are furthest from the job market or at risk of exclusion from mainstream education, supporting them into further training and employment, supporting key transition moments in their lives, as well developing their personal and social skills.
- Job Title: Positive Pathways Officer
- Reports To: Head of Education & School Sport
- Location: Various locations across Stevenage and Hertfordshire
- Contract: Fixed term full time (until August 2025, view to extend subject successful achievement of KPIs associated with the role)
- Salary: £21,750 p/a
As we are diverse organisation that respects differences in race, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, background, or personal circumstance, we welcome all applications. We want everyone to feel valued and included in the football community and to achieve their full potential. Stevenage FC Foundation is opposed to any form of discrimination and commits itself to the redress of any inequality by taking positive action where appropriate. Should you require assistance with your application please contact the Foundation in advance of your submission.
For further information and details of the role, please download the full job pack below.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 16th November 2023.
If you meet the essential criteria (as a minimum) and are interested in applying, please complete the following steps:
1) Complete the online Job Application Form – LINK
2) Send your CV and a covering letter addressed to Joe Goude either by email email@example.com or post, marked “Private & Confidential”, to: Joe Goude, Chief Executive, Stevenage FC Foundation, The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH.
Please note that any CVs received without an online application form completed with it, will not be considered for the vacancies.