Stevenage FC Foundation are looking to recruit a Kickstart NCS Assistant Coordinator to join our team…
The purpose of the role is to assist the NCS team in the recruitment of young people onto the local programme using a variety of mechanisms such as digital school/college forums, face to face events such as tutor groups, lunch stalls, careers events, Parents Evenings etc.
The role will entail:
- Assisting with the delivery of the summer 2022 NCS programme
- Assisting with the recruitment and induction of appropriate staff and volunteers to ensure quality delivery is maintained and provide appropriate training and support
- Marketing the NCS opportunity through schools and colleges through match day programmes, websites and ongoing youth activities
- Identifying innovative ways to attract young people
- Job title: Kickstart NCS Assistant Coordinator
- Location: The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH
- Hours per week: 25
- Salary: National minimum wage
For more information and details of the role, download the job pack below. To apply for this role, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.