Stevenage FC Foundation are looking to recruit a Kickstart Marketing and Communications Assistant to join our team…
The Marketing and Communications Assistant will have a particular focus on digital activity and the implementation of the agreed content and communications plan for the Foundation. This will also involve support with its digital, social media and written publications. The role will be to support both the marketing and communications departments in driving content, media and digital initiatives across multiple platforms to drive awareness, engagement and positive perception.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating, distributing, and developing relevant and engaging content for the Foundation across all media formats (written, imagery and video) to maximise engagement with all audiences supporting the overarching objectives of the Club’s digital strategy
- Supporting the Foundation team with written coverage of the Foundation’s many projects and programmes
- Supporting the Foundation team with ensuring social media content is consistently and proactively distributed across the Foundation’s many social media channels
- Leading on the creation of regular e-newsletters using the Foundation’s MailChimp account to communicate offers, news and opportunities.
- Job title: Kickstart Marketing and Communications Assistant
- Location: The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH
- Hours per week: 25
- Salary: National minimum wage
For more information and details of the role, download the job pack below. To apply for this role, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.