Stevenage FC Foundation are looking to recruit a Health and Wellbeing Activator to join our team…
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the health of the local community by supporting the development and delivery of Stevenage FC Foundation health programmes and extending the reach to sections of the community who would benefit the most.
The job will entail:
- Act as an advocate for Stevenage FC Foundation and our network in promoting our reach and ability to improve the health of the communities we serve
- Contribute to delivering and developing one or more Health and Wellbeing programme(s)
- Develop creative ways to promote and market the project to engage participants to meet the intended programme outcomes
- Build positive relationships with participants to recruit, engage and retain them on the programme(s)
- Establish effective and reliable referral relationships with a variety of partners including social prescribing link workers, mental health services, GPs and voluntary organisations
- Job title: Kickstart Health and Wellbeing Activator
- Location: The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH
- Hours per week: 30
- Salary: £8.91 an hour
For more information and details of the role, download the job pack below. To apply for this role, please send a CV and cover letter to Leah Casali on firstname.lastname@example.org.