Stevenage FC Foundation are looking to recruit a Kickstart Assistant Community Coach to join our team…
The new Assistance Community Coaches will be key to the success and growth of Stevenage FC Foundation, allowing us to expand our operations and continue to deliver high-quality school-based and community sessions.
The role will entail:
- Delivering high-quality school and community-based coaching for all ages in Stevenage and surrounding area, enabling individuals to develop their abilities to their potential and enjoy physical activity which will encourage them to sustain activity levels.
- Being self-motivated, committed and reliable once assigned work.
- Undertaking the necessary planning for each activity session to ensure the programme demonstrates progression throughout
- Continually monitoring and evaluating all sessions, activities and programmes.
- Job title: Kickstart Assistant Community Coach
- Location: The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH
- Hours per week: 25
- Salary: National minimum wage
For more information and details of the role, download the job pack below. To apply for this role, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.