Stevenage FC Foundation are looking to recruit a Kickstart Admin Assistant to join our team…
The new Admin Assistants will be key to the success and growth of SFCF. We are looking for an individual who can display and adhere to the values that underpin the Foundation’s way of working. We expect them to be Passionate, Trustworthy, Considerate, Flexible and Progressive.
This role will be a fixed term for an initial 6-month contract, with the potential to access further training or employment opportunities beyond this.
The role will entail:
- To assist with the day to day running of the office and keep administrative systems, processes, and databases efficient and well managed
- Provide administrative support for the Foundation and club staff where applicable
- Ensure all impact and improvement data is successfully added to set monitoring systems by inputting onto Views and keeping records up to date
- Dealing with and responding to enquiries in person, over the phone and via the internet
- Support the Foundation/Club staff in regard to HR, Safeguarding, Equality & Diversity and Health & Safety responsibilities
- The handling of sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Job title: Kickstart Admin Assistant
- Location: The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH
- Hours per week: 25
- Salary: National minimum wage
For more information and details of the role, download the job pack below. To apply for this role, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.