Stevenage FC Foundation are looking to recruit a Head of Health & Wellbeing to join our team as maternity cover…
The Foundation is looking to appoint a passionate, enthusiastic and committed individual to lead the Heath & Wellbeing arm of Stevenage FC Foundation to develop an accessible health and wellbeing opportunities, in a variety of settings for all, to live more active, healthy, positive lives.
The role forms part of the Foundation’s senior leadership team, with the expectation to support the Chief Executive with the strategic direction of the charity.
A suitable candidate would have experience of managing and developing health related programmes, including a proven track record of delivery that demonstrates changes in behaviour, managing and working with budgets and be able to demonstrate partnership working from previous roles.
The successful candidate will play a powerful and influential role in many peoples’ lives, by promoting the Foundation and its values and promoting the benefits of health and wellbeing within the community.
- Job Title: Head of Health & Wellbeing
- Reports To: Chief Executive
- Location: Based at Stevenage FC Foundation office, The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH. Some travel to locations in Stevenage and surrounding areas. Flexibility to work remotely on an ad hoc basis.
- Contract: Full time (38 hours per week) fixed term contract until November 2022. Flexibility is expected and due to the nature of the post some evening and weekend work will be necessary.
- Salary: £24k – £26k per annum, plus delivery related incentives
As we are diverse organisation that respects differences in race, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, background, or personal circumstance, we welcome all applications. We want everyone to feel valued and included in the football community and to achieve their full potential. Stevenage FC Foundation is opposed to any form of discrimination and commits itself to the redress of any inequality by taking positive action where appropriate. Should you require assistance with your application please contact the Foundation in advance of your submission.
For further information and details of the role, please download the full job pack below.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 24th November 2021
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to Joe Goude at email@example.com