Stevenage FC Foundation are looking to recruit a Finance & Admin Manager to join their team…
The successful applicant will work closely to be responsible for providing an effective financial management process to the charity, as well as overseeing in house administration to ensure the highest level of corporate governance.
This role includes being responsible for all financial processes, budgeting, forecasting and reporting for the charity. As well as providing support to the CEO with wider corporate governance, including maintaining employee records, annual policy and procedure reviews and negotiating contracts and rates with suppliers.
The ideal candidate will be professional, experienced and hard-working, playing a key role in the day to day management and organisation of the charity.
- Job Title: Finance & Admin Manager
- Reports To: Foundation Chief Executive Officer
- Location: Based at Stevenage FC Foundation office, The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH. Flexibility to work remotely on an ad hoc basis.
- Contract: Part Time (up to 22.5 hours per week)
- Salary: Salary dependant of hours, experience and qualifications
Stevenage FC Foundation is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Should you require assistance with your application please contact the Foundation in advance of your submission.
For further information and details of the role, please download the full job pack below.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 1st April 2021.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to Joe Goude at email@example.com