Stevenage FC Foundation are looking to recruit Community Coaches to join our team…
Stevenage FC Foundation is seeking highly motivated, responsible and committed individuals to work within its expanding community programme.
The Foundation is looking to add a community coach to support and deliver on a number of projects across our organisation including holiday camps, match day packages, community programmes including Premier League Kicks, and in particular the schools programme & extra-curricular activities.
- Job Title: Community Sports Coach
- Reports To: Senior Leadership Team
- Location: Various locations across Stevenage and Hertfordshire
- Contract: Minimum 32.5 hours per week. Hours typically delivered between 12pm – 8pm, Monday to Saturday, some flexibility to support other sessions may be required from time to time
- Salary: £17,745 plus opportunity for overtime hours
As we are diverse organisation that respects differences in race, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, background, or personal circumstance, we welcome all applications. We want everyone to feel valued and included in the football community and to achieve their full potential. Stevenage FC Foundation is opposed to any form of discrimination and commits itself to the redress of any inequality by taking positive action where appropriate. Should you require assistance with your application please contact the Foundation in advance of your submission.
For further information and details of the role, please download the full job pack below.
Closing date for applications is Ongoing
If you meet the essential criteria (as a minimum) and are interested in applying, please complete the following steps:
1) Complete the online Job Application Form – LINK
2) Send your CV and a covering letter addressed to Joe Goude either by email email@example.com or post, marked “Private & Confidential”, to: Joe Goude, Chief Executive, Stevenage FC Foundation, The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH.
Please note that any CVs received without an online application form completed with it, will not be considered for the vacancies.