Stevenage FC Foundation are looking to recruit a Community Coach to join our team…
Stevenage FC Foundation is seeking highly motivated, responsible, and committed individuals to work within its expanding community programme.
The Foundation is looking to recruit a Community Coach to deliver high quality school & community based coaching for all ages in Stevenage and surrounding area, enabling individuals to develop their abilities to their potential and enjoy physical activity which will encourage them to live more active, healthy and positive lives.
Coaches will also provide support to the Senior Leadership Team and Project Officers to deliver funded projects across the Foundation.
The candidate must have a good in-depth knowledge of the school curriculum as well as school based and grassroots sport. Previous experience of delivering within both school & community settings is essential, with activities delivered to participants aged 2 – 92.
Preferably candidates would have a number of other sports coaching qualifications and be computer literate.
- Job Title: Community Coach
- Reports To: Senior Leadership Team
- Location: Based at Stevenage FC Foundation office, The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH. Some travel to locations in Stevenage and surrounding areas. Flexibility to work remotely on an ad hoc basis.
- Contract: Minimum 25 hours per week with overtime hours paid at enhanced hourly rate. Flexibility is expected and due to the nature of the post some evening and weekend work will be necessary.
- Salary: £18,970 (full time pro rata equivalent) plus opportunity for overtime hours
As we are diverse organisation that respects differences in race, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, background, or personal circumstance, we welcome all applications. We want everyone to feel valued and included in the football community and to achieve their full potential. Stevenage FC Foundation is opposed to any form of discrimination and commits itself to the redress of any inequality by taking positive action where appropriate. Should you require assistance with your application please contact the Foundation in advance of your submission.
For further information and details of the role, please download the full job pack below.
Deadline: Tuesday 31st May 2022
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to Joe Goude at firstname.lastname@example.org