Stevenage FC Foundation are looking to recruit Community Sport Activator Apprentices to join our team…
Stevenage FC Foundation is seeking highly motivated, responsible and committed individuals to work within its expanding community programme.
The Foundation is looking to recruit Community Sport Activator to support the delivery of high-quality community sport & health sessions / projects for all ages in Stevenage and surrounding areas, enabling individuals to enjoy physical activity leading to a lifelong healthy lifestyle and engagement in sport.
- Job Title: Community Sport Activator Apprentice
- Reports To: Senior Leadership Team
- Location: Based at Stevenage FC Foundation office, The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH. Some travel to locations in Stevenage and surrounding areas.
- Contract: 30 hours a week work combined with one day per week education. Including some evening and weekend work.
- Salary: £5.40 per hour for 30 hours a week. Rate of pay raises in line with National Minimum Wage after 12 months.
As we are diverse organisation that respects differences in race, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, background, or personal circumstance, we welcome all applications. We want everyone to feel valued and included in the football community and to achieve their full potential. Stevenage FC Foundation is opposed to any form of discrimination and commits itself to the redress of any inequality by taking positive action where appropriate. Should you require assistance with your application please contact the Foundation in advance of your submission.
For further information and details of the role, please download the full job pack below.
Closing date for applications is Friday 3rd February 2023
How To Apply
If you meet the essential criteria (as a minimum) and are interested in applying, please complete the following steps:
1) Complete the online Job Application Form – LINK
2) Send your CV and a covering letter addressed to Joe Goude either by email email@example.com or post, marked “Private & Confidential”, to: Joe Goude, Chief Executive, Stevenage FC Foundation, The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, SG2 8RH.
Please note that any CVs received without an online application form completed with it, will not be considered for the vacancies.