Stevenage FC Foundation is looking to recruit an Assistant Team Leader for our NCS summer programme…
The Assistant Team Leader will support, mentor and help develop a team of up to 16 diverse 15-17-year olds during the NCS summer programme working closely alongside your team leader. You are required to support and inspire the participants to commit and give 100% to the programme and the community projects. Assistant Team Leaders are expected to participate fully and enthusiastically with the participants and maintain the professional face of Stevenage FC Foundation’s NCS programme.
Your main responsibilities during the NCS programme will include:
- Supporting the Team Leader and other delivery staff to deliver a successful programme
- Supporting the Team Leader with the participants’ pastoral care
- To contribute to the development of the programme curriculum for the group to follow
- Utilising your own specific skills to improve the skill set of the young people in the group.
- Job title: Assistant Team Leader
- Location: Kingswood, Overstand, Cromer, NR27 0JJ
- Hours: 95 (over the two weeks)
- Salary: £902.50 (£9.50 per hour)
To be eligible for shortlisting a candidate should have experience of working on the NCS programme and must have experience working with young people in a community setting. This isn’t a 9:00 am – 5:00 pm job, so commitment, passion and a love of knowing that you will be making a difference are going to be vital to your success within this role. The successful applicant will need to be available to work for both weeks of the programme and also for Keep Warm Events in the lead up to departure.
For more information and details of the role, download the job pack below. To apply for this role, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.