Stevenage FC Foundation are looking to recruit an Assistant Sports Turf Operative to join our team…
The purpose of this role is to assist in the preparation and maintenance of all the football pitches across the club’s three sites (The Lamex Stadium, Shephallbury Sports Academy & Bragbury End Training Complex) to a standard as required by the Football Association so that the teams using the pitches have somewhere to train on a daily basis.
This role will entail:
- Assisting the full preparation and maintenance of all football pitches across the three venues
- Duties include cutting, marking, divotting, brushing, rolling, forking, vertidraining, sand applications and fertilising
- Assist in the fertiliser applications for all pitches
- Agree and undertake a plan for the end of season renovations with the Head of Groundstaff and undertake any preparation work that is required alongside the renovation
- Prepare pitches for all matches taking place at the sites
- Keep surrounding areas tidy daily
- Job title: Assistant Sports Turf Operative
- Location: The Lamex Stadium, Shephalbury Sports Academy and Bragbury End
- Hours per week: 25
- Salary: Nation minimum wage
For more information and details of the role, download the job pack below. To apply for this role, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.