Would you like to make a difference in your local community? Are you passionate about people and given them opportunities to positively impact their lives?
Stevenage FC Foundation is seeking highly motivated, responsible, enthusiastic and committed individuals to work within its expanding community programme.
The Foundation is looking to add a number of sessional coaches to the team, to support the delivery of our community based programmes. Coaches will lead and assist on programmes associated with our Community Engagement and Football Development programmes such as Junior Kickers, Soccer Camps, Premier League Kicks, Walking Football and Back in the Game.
- Job Title: Sessional Coach
- Reports To: Senior Leadership Team
- Location: Various venues in Stevenage and surrounding areas
- Salary: FA Level 1 – £10 p/h, FA Level 2 & Above – £13 p/h
All coaches are expected to have:
- A minimum FA Level 1 certificate / FA Level 2 certificate (desirable)
- Up to date emergency aid and child protection certificates
- Be willing to complete a full FA DBS check
- Driving License and access to vehicle is desirable
To deliver high quality community based coaching for all ages in Stevenage and surrounding area, enabling individuals to develop their abilities to their potential and enjoy physical activity which will encourage them to sustain activity levels.
The candidate should have previous experience of delivering community based football programmes, whether that be in a private or grassroots setting. to have a number of other sports coaching qualifications and be computer literate.
As part of your involvement with Stevenage FC Foundation the following benefits are available to staff:
- Stevenage FC staff kit provided relevant to the role
- Access to bespoke CPD from our partners including Premier League, English Football League Trust, The FA, Professional Footballers Association and other key partners
- Opportunities to work match days at Stevenage FC