To celebrate #WorldBookDay the Foundation have launched a competition for all KS1 & KS2 children to create their own Boro Bear adventure!
- The story needs to be 5 or 6 paragraphs long
- Introduction to the story: Where was Boro Bear at the start of the story?
- Detail on the start of the adventure: What did Boro Bear take? How did Boro Bear prepare? Where was Boro Bear going?
- What does Boro Bear do during his adventure: What does he see? What does he do? Would you like to go on Boro Bear’s adventure with him?
- Who is with Boro Bear: Does Boro Bear go alone on this adventure? Who does he meet or go on the adventure with?
- Ending: Does Boro Bear return to where he started? Does Boro Bear save the day? What’s next for Boro Bear?
We are offering the chance for the best created story from both KS1 and KS2 to be made into a book that would then be presented back to the child from one of our first team players at Stevenage FC.
We are also adding a school incentive, so whichever school the lucky winners attend will be offered a free 6 week targeted intervention of their choice.
All entries to the competition need to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 12th March. Please provide details of child’s name, school and contact number (this could be the school number), to allow us to make contact with the winners and arrange the next steps.
Good luck! We can’t wait to hear about your Boro Bear Adventures.